Humanoid Basics is an easy to setup Third Person Controller for humanoids with the basics features like:
- Basic Locomotion. Walk, Run Crouch, Jump, Climb etc.
- Switch aim direction.
- Automatic lean while aiming.
- Ik based weapon control, easy to add more.
- Multiple Animators including Civilian, Ninja, Zombie & Drunk.
- Basic Npc Support. Uses same Humanoid Core base script.
# Getting Started
Let's add some game object tags to your project:
Go to Edit > Project Settings > Tags and Layers and then add a tag called "Climbable" and "Weapon".
Note: You probably don’t need to do this, as the package import all the Project Settings, but make sure if the mentioned tags exists.